Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Random thought: Right tilt vs left tilt

On 9/23/2010 9:41 AM, Bill wrote:
On 9/23/2010 12:14 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
HOWEVER. lack of a Unifence would be cause for a deep discount
in any offer I would make for a T/S.

If the saw is for somebodies production unit, then a Bies is
acceptable, otherwise it's gotta have a Unifence.

Just my $0.02.

Lew

Interesting, especially to someone in the T/S market. Could you explain what
you regard as the important difference (s)?

Bill

From what I've seen, Delta is no longer offering the Unifence as an option on
the new Unisaws. Kinda tells me they've decided to phase it out, which I think
is unfortunate because like Lew I prefer it to the Biesemeyer.

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!
To reply, eat the taco.