Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why I Never Wear Safety Goggles...

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:41:03 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:48:30 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
news:GL6dnbdsAehQqgTRnZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@giganews. com...
On 9/21/2010 5:11 PM, Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

Might as well show ther finished pics. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/5011298245/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...n/photostream/

WOW!!

I actually touched the screen ... Fantastic job picking the the parts
for grain and color!

They are even more beautiful in person. Ask me how I know ...

I can believe it. I Really Did touch the screen!

Was the Eagles "Hotel California" song playing in the background,
while the warm smell of colitas rose up through the air?

I wish! Got ill middle of last week and ever since there's been a Boston
Pops military tunes playing in my left ear. They break now and then for
something from Tom Jones ...

You, sir, just qualified for Mental Health bennies. Sounds like Hell.
I'm happy with the screech of tinnitus, TYVM.

--
Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people.
Others have no imagination whatsoever.