Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default Why I Never Wear Safety Goggles...

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:48:30 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message
om...
On 9/21/2010 5:11 PM, Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Leon" wrote in message

Might as well show ther finished pics. ;~)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/5011298245/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...n/photostream/

WOW!!

I actually touched the screen ... Fantastic job picking the the parts
for grain and color!

They are even more beautiful in person. Ask me how I know ...

I can believe it. I Really Did touch the screen!

Was the Eagles "Hotel California" song playing in the background,
while the warm smell of colitas rose up through the air?

I wish! Got ill middle of last week and ever since there's been a Boston
Pops military tunes playing in my left ear. They break now and then for
something from Tom Jones ...