Posted to alt.home.repair

Default control boards in modern appliances

Reminds me of the store that put up a big sign. Before I got my
digicam, or I'd have taken a picture.

They had moved all the shopping carts outside, the sign said "to serve
you better" to take cart before going into the store.

Supposedly the electronics makest the devices more responsive to your
needs and wishes.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"bpuharic" wrote in message
in the last 3 years i bought a GE refrigerator, a Jenn Air oven and a
whirlpool dishwasher.

within 2 years, ALL of them blew out their control boards. anyone
have any idea what's up with all this? who the hell needs control
boards in refrigerators or dishwashers or ovens? this is ridiculous
and seems to be an effort by companies to create repair business.