Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Music Man Sixty Five

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 18:13:49 +0100, Arfa Daily wrote:

Just had one of these lovely old amps across the bench, and was
extremely surprised to see a plate voltage of 730 on the two 6CA7 / EL34
output pentodes.

That's what they run em at. What did you need to know about them, I used
to own a 112 combo 65/35 watter. Probably very similar.

Nothing particularly. Their website has all the schematics for free
download, and I fixed all the problems on this one. I was just interested to
see if anyone had any stories about them - or the manufacturer in general -
as it's not a brand commonly seen here.

Arfa