Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Daniel Mandic[_2_] Daniel Mandic[_2_] is offline

Default general question: mainboard caps

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

I can't read a note of music and scribble my own. My playing is awful
but given a few centuries practice, it might improve:
http://802.11junk.com/jeffl/music/
My Korg DDS-1 synthesizer slowly died over the last month and is
scattered in pieces all over the living room. I can't tell what
failed, but it's making strange noises and the LCD backlighting has
quit. Yet another project. Playing music is the only thing that
keeps me sane, which may explain this months rants on usenet.

Some people do have only one hit in their life, but.
E.g. 'Scatman'. Or...!... 'Born to be Alive'!

With this in mind, play your melodies and enjoy the time. I do so...

[Yamaha AN1-X, KORG DSS-1, Wavestation, .....and some DiY, preferably
analogue, in my mind! ;-) e.g. MiniMOOG, TR-909, Formant Synthesizer,
etc., much work AND high costs....]

--
Daniel Mandic