Posted to rec.woodworking
Marty[_7_] Marty[_7_] is offline

Default Final Comments on Sketchup

The light finally went on!!!!

Last week I posted my comments on Sketchup about the inability of using
Sketchup to provide drawings to build from.

From that posting I received many useful and helpful comments.

Most suggested I learn to use scenes and layers
to detail the components used in my projects.
Sooooo... I have spent the last few days coming
to terms with with scenes and layer and have
triumphed!!!!

As my first sentence indicates the light came on
and now I have a good understanding of how to
use S's and L's.

I want to thank all of you for your helpful comments.
I suspect I could not have done it without you!!

My new mantra is Scenes and Layers, Scenes and Layers
ooommm. The spouse thinks I have gone over the hill
but not so.

Marty Kovacs
Very Happy Vermont Woodworker