Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "Fat Cat" pool table dis-assembly?

On Sep 21, 2:14*pm, Thomas wrote:
reply: *Maybe for some light flimsy cheap table you can do that. *Not so on
a slate bed.

Steve

Slate and it was a nine footer to boot. Maybe my 5-6 guys were bigger.

I can see it being possible. Mine's 9' 1" slate in three pieces. One
person can lift a corner so 5 or 6 guys ought to be able to move it.
It's the tilting it on it's side to get it out the door that would be
the big hassle. And if it gets dropped it's probably going to trash
it.