Posted to alt.home.repair
jtees4 jtees4 is offline

Default Where to buy lead pipe

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 06:03:48 -0500, wrote:

I just painted my whole house with lead paint, both indoors and
outdoors. Now I want to replace all my plumbing with lead pipe, and
cover it with asbestos insulation.

I'm tired of the government telling me all this stuff is bad, and plan
to prove them wrong. After all, I'm a man, and a tough one at that.
I could eat lead and be just fine, but since it tastes crappy (yea, I
tried it), I'll just use my lead silverware, get my water from lead
pipes, and eat my dinner off the dinner plates I painted with the left
over lead paint from when I painted the house. And at bedtime, I have
my specially made asbestos blankets & sheets. Now, if only I can
figure out how to generate my own radon, I'll be happy.

But there's a problem, I cant find any lead pipe. The plumbers all
want to sell me this cancer causing plastic pipe called PEX. I sure
as hell dont want that dangerous stuff in my house. Give me LEAD....
the pipe made for the REAL MAN !!!!!

You'd die a few years earlier...but I'll bet everything in your house
would work better too.

****
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=789610