Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Grizzly Polar Bear Series

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:25:50 -0700 (PDT), RonB
wrote:

On Sep 20, 4:43*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:12:14 -0700 (PDT), marc rosen

Not any more. *The one crown which had detached and he glued back on
just popped back off half an hour ago while eating potato chips. Well,
I got 2 good weeks out of the $80 glue job.

Hee Hee. Reminds me of my mom. Years ago she was working in the
kitchen when an old crown came loose and landed on the cabinet. She
didn't have time for the dentist so she looked around the room and saw
a bottle of the old Elmer's white glue. Put a dab inside of the crown
and shoved it back in place. Life was good.

A year or two later she was having her teeth cleaned and the dentist
popped the crown loose during the procedure. He apologized all over
the place, cleaned the crown and replaced it with proper adhesive.

He must have remained in an apologetic frame of mind because mom left
the office with one of his philodendrons.

HAR! Good one, Ron.

--
Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people.
Others have no imagination whatsoever.