Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Grizzly Polar Bear Series

On Sep 20, 5:43*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 13:12:14 -0700 (PDT), marc rosen

wrote:
On Sep 20, 10:47*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:43:03 -0700 (PDT), RonB
wrote:

Any scoop on the "new" line of "P" series "Polar Bear" tools from
Grizzly. *We were getting geared up to take a run to Springfield
during the next day or two to buy a G0453 15" planer. *Now they have
thrown in the "P" version at a lower introductory price and claim it
is identical to the basic except for paint and a new switch mast (and
the price). *I could care less about the white paint but the switch
mast is kind of nice.

I am a suspicious Irish kind of guy and wonder if any of you have
experience with the new line of tools.

I was all set to buy a G0715P but my dentist ended up with most of the
seed money. *sigh

That bites!

Not any more. *The one crown which had detached and he glued back on
just popped back off half an hour ago while eating potato chips. Well,
I got 2 good weeks out of the $80 glue job.

--
Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people.
Others have no imagination whatsoever.

You knew the drill before you went there.