Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default "Fat Cat" pool table dis-assembly?

Joe J wrote the following:
We're moving and have a Fat Cat 8x4 ft pool table in the basement that
I would like to move. First, anybody know how to contact them?
Internet searching has been fruitless. I'm trying to find
instructions on how to disassemble it. The mover's opinion is that
you have to tear off the felt to get to the bolts holding the slate
top in place. That just doesn't seem right. Anyone have experience
taking a pool table apart? I can't find Fat Cat's web site but that
is their manufacture name and they've been around for years.
Assembled weight is over 800lbs.
Thanks

Fat Cat is the model line.
GLD Products is the manufacturer