Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default "Fat Cat" pool table dis-assembly?

In article ,
"Joe J" wrote:

We're moving and have a Fat Cat 8x4 ft pool table in the basement that I
would like to move. First, anybody know how to contact them? Internet
searching has been fruitless. I'm trying to find instructions on how to
disassemble it. The mover's opinion is that you have to tear off the felt
to get to the bolts holding the slate top in place. That just doesn't seem
right. Anyone have experience taking a pool table apart? I can't find Fat
Cat's web site but that is their manufacture name and they've been around
for years. Assembled weight is over 800lbs.
Thanks

Find a local rep and ask them? Can you find the telephone number for
FC's corporate office?
Not every answer is on the web (grin).

and name it after the IRS.
Robert Bakker, paleontologist