Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default LED light source question, got it!

On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 16:40:07 -0700, Winston
wrote:

On 9/19/2010 6:32 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 19:45:00 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 9/18/2010 5:24 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I was going to say "Wow, that would have been the right time to go buy
one of the inspection cameras on a stick." but you had to pull the
head anyway.

I'm just itching for an excuse to buy one of those!

"Honey, Harbor Freight sure beats the price of a doctor and an annual
colonoscopy."

This could work especially well after you've angered the little woman.

I'd be concerned that SWMBO would tell me what I
could do with my new purchase...

Oh, I thought that would make both happy. My bad.

I haven't had one of those lovely procedures [yet] but I would sure
rather be in control of that pokey thing than some doctor who can't
feel what it hits, or who doesn't have the patience to wait for a
relaxation of certain muscles.

That's a rather tender area, IF ya haven't noticed.

--
Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people.
Others have no imagination whatsoever.