Posted to uk.d-i-y
misterroy misterroy is offline

Default sourcing smaller lawnmower pulley to speed the thing up

I don't mind cutting the grass, but the lawnmower goes at crawling
pace, I have taken off the drive pulley and its inner diameter 1.31
inches , 2.125 inches outer diameter 0.5 inch diameter. Its a v belt
and at the moment the belt does not rub on the centre of the pulley.
It looks like a 10mm hole in the centre, but with two flats to locate
on the shaft.
I want to put a smaller pulley on so the mower approaches walking
speed, but google is not my friend. The present one is two pressed
bits of steel riveted together.

any sources of pulleys?