Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Toilet clog problem

On 9/17/2010 5:28 PM, Sam E wrote:
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 18:46:37 -0400, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

[snip]

People who leave toilet seats up should be waterboarded while
simultaneously having their genitals "cleaned" with a steel brush
running on a drill.

People who have problems with people who leave toilet seats up need to
learn to LOOK before sitting.

When my youngest 2 sisters were teenagers, they (plus usually a stray or
two) lived with my mother. I'd visit there once a month or so, since it
was 'the old home town', and I still knew people there at that point. In
short, a house full of women. They used to lecture me about leaving the
seat up, until I pointed out to them that they should be grateful I
bothered to lift it.

--
aem sends...