Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default 'elf & safety - TV tower style

On 19/09/2010 12:55, Him & Her wrote:
"Tim wrote in message
Snip
No - 3:40 - there is definately a pole perhaps 2-3" dia, white, upto his
groin which he appears to be holding onto with his knees.

It's hard to see due to being white against white trousers.

Yeah, I saw that part of the clip and it does look like there's something
there but it's not visible during the climb. 3:08 to 3:11 is a fairly clear
shot of the button and *I* can't see anything there.

Actually I beg to differ! If I put the video to full screen - which
emphasises the poor video quality - there's an instant at 3:10 (if you
blink you'll miss it! where what I think is the lightning conductor
flashes into view. Either that or a film artefact. It's clearly present
at 3:40, as explained above - presumably the rod is so narrow that it's
beyond the resolution of the film when at long shot.

David