Posted to alt.home.repair

Default X10 Issues - Motion Sensor Transmission Range, Dimmer Question,GFCI

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 14:39:50 -0700, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I installed some X10 components today and have some issues.

[snip]

If this is normal operation, then I'm going to be very limited as to
where I place my sensors since I appear to be restricted by both
distance and receptacle type.

My new toys aren't making me happy!

X10 is like that. Very useful in some situations. Very annoying in others.

--
98 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"Where there are humans you'll find flies, and Buddhas." --Issa