Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default Freebie, Westhoff clone sensitive drilling setup, poor condition,located Grass Valley, CA

This might actually be a genuine Westhoff drilling setup, but the
sticker that would say so is gone. I bought this for the spindle and
Albrecht chuck, so those are missing. The ball bushings and shafts are
totally shot and certainly must be replaced. There's a bit of corrosion
on the ways for the other two axis, but I'm certain they would clean up.
Some one might have a use for this for some specialized application?

It's in Grass Valley, CA and needs to be picked up. It's just too big
and bulky to mess with packing and shipping. I know that severely limits
who can snag this (assuming anyone is even interested) but that's the
way it goes...

I'll take a couple pics tomorrow.

Jon