Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 100 amp bridege rectifier

On Sep 17, 11:00*pm, "DoN. Nichols" wrote:

On 9/17/2010 9:20 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:
I'm looking to rectify 240 VAC into DC with 100 amp surge capacity.
This will power the servo amps on my Matsuura bedmill. I probably
won't ask as many questions as Iggy about my winter projectVBG

Karl

* * * * Note that is a three-phase rectifier, not single phase. *I
suspect that you would need to derate the current rating if you were
using only two thirds of it. *At least the 800 V rating is sufficient
for the PRV you would encounter.

* * * * Enjoy,

If you have three phase power , use it. The ripple will be much
lower.

Dan