Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default What to use as a non-skid material on a circular saw guide? Suggestions?

On 9/17/10 9:43 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:30:35 -0700 (PDT), "SonomaProducts.com"
wrote:

I believe you meant to say $0.64 per foot.

No, I was just making a guess as to how Fecestool would price this
item.

Your original link didn't go to the exact product page but after a
little digging around ended up at this page:

http://www.festoolusa.com/products/g...ip-485724.html

and that part, with a length of 32.8ft and a cost of $21.00 comes out
to, well, you know...

I'm fairly certain he was just making a joke pertaining to how expensive
Festool stuff is.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)