Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default The Payback for Political Correctness...

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:44:20 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:48:30 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:02:19 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:23:53 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

[snip]

There are also those who would want our culture to be more compliant with
Sharia Law. So much for the great melting pot that America was supposed to
be. Any law that subjugates women (need I explain more?) is totally contrary
to all western sensibility. I don't endorse 'The gospel according to
testicules' in any culture/religion.

I understand your feeling but that's a different matter than the
inappropriateness of building a mosque, pardon me... 'Islamic Cultural
Center', near ground zero as I presume you're not for a 'Sharia
America' regardless of where one does it.

There is NO "testicular" law in the US... we're now a nation of
nervous-nellies and yellow-bellies.

Oh come on. A lack of common sense has nothing to do with testosterone
as some of the dumbest people I've run into had plenty of 'balls'.

Oh come on, yourself. I was just opining on the " level" comment.

"Plenty of 'balls'" is unnecessary, the 9mm size will do :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

The Ground Zero Mosque IS Appropriate When Renamed...
The Obama Monument to American Impotence