Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Does anybody have a recommendation for a paint sprayer?

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:40:22 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote:

wrote

I kinda feel like this; all of us here are big boys. I hope that no
one runs in and tells their spouse that the mean man in Texas is
annoying them again by posting useful links to honest information that
require TWO ****ing clicks, not just ONE ****ing click. What an SOB.
And hiding that under the guise of trying to be thoughtful. Yeah,
right.

I mentioned it because it marred an otherwise selfless gift and
thought you'd like to know the options.

I did notice that the vocal critics added not one line of help,
information, instruction or a link of their own in reference to the
OP's honest question, but were on the ready with their personal
criticism of how information was posted.

I know of what you speak.

It has been my observation that the most ardent internet critics are those
who object to INFORMATION of any kind. My theory is that they don't have any
legitimate information or contribution to make. So they bitch like crazy any
time anybody elses publishes something useful.

Since I was the one critiquing Robert's post, I hope you don't think
I'm that type.

You, Robert, are one of the good guys. Your posts are often saved because
they contain wisdom not found elsewhere. I, for one, do appreciate your
opinions and discussions.

I feel the same way. (Thanks, Robert, um, I mean Naily.)

Don't pay too much attention to net nannies. Just
continue to be yourself.

Right. Just watch the unnecessary hoops and clauses in your gifts.

And you are not a mean man from Texas. You are an opinionated curmudgeon!
LOL :-)

Et tu, Brutus.

--
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for
anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one