Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Removing green moss

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 03:39:39 -0700 (PDT), Bob Villa
wrote:

On Sep 16, 8:09*pm, Han wrote:
Bob Villa wrote in news:5a6faac2-8987-46f1-b814-
:

Aside: Han, I did a Google search for "DAGS"...and it didn't come-up!
Are you trying to start this acronym? (DoAGoogleSearch)

In some places DAGS is as common as YMMV

--
Best regards
Han

If it pertains to Google...you would think it would come-up in their
search!?

I thought Han's search abilities were lacking, but it doesn't even
come up on Wikipedia. DAGS must just be an a.h.r familiar acronym.
Google may be trying to push their LMGTFY feature-- or prefer we use
the more direct and forceful JFGI.g

Jim