Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl Sizes.

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I've contacted them via their website and asked for an explanation of
what their sizing means. I did ask in the store and the lady manager
didn't know. Mentioned shoe sizes as an example. But I said I knew my
shoe size. ;-)

Got a phone call from 'them' yesterday in response to my email. Said they
had been incorrectly labelled. But couldn't tell me what the sizing
actually meant, ie, if it was for another country. Which is what I asked.
;-)

--
*If a thing is worth doing, wouldn't it have been done already?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.