Posted to alt.home.repair
LSMFT LSMFT is offline

Default Toilet clog problem

Daniel Prince wrote:
My toilet has been plugging up a lot recently. I do not think it is
the trap in the toilet because when I put a toilet auger down the
toilet, it did not hit the clog until it was about 26 inches down.

Is there a SeeSnake type inspection camera that is flexible enough
to go through a toilet trap? Is there anything else I can do to
identify the problem? Thank you in advance for all replies.

Someone must have sneezed out a tampon, it went down the drain and
swelled up.

--
LSMFT

I look outside this morning and everything was in 3D!