Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

Default Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp

On 9/16/2010 8:06 AM thanatoid spake thus:

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
:

"thanatoid"
What a handle -- "the form of death".

Wow, I certainly DO appreciate you explaining
it to me! Sigh.

I wasn't explaining it... I was acknowledging it. Clever.

OK. Sorry. :-)

Oops! Sorry! %-# !!!

Not that clever, really, I was very depressed and suicidal for
most of my life. Recently I have been feeling better, but that's
another subject.

I'm sorry to hear that (that you're feeling better, that is).