Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Does anybody have a recommendation for a paint sprayer?

On Sep 16, 1:05*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:59:24 -0400, Nova wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 16, 12:47 am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Damn, can't anyone do a straight link any more?

"WE DOAN NEED NO STEENGKIN' PREVIEWS!" he gently urged.
/rant

Damn, Larry. *If I gave you a gold brick, you would complain it was
too heavy.

I leave the preview feature on because it was pointed out to me on two
other venues I participate in that it was dicey to some to click on a
link that sends them to the great unknown.

Why didn't you just post the direct link without using "TinyURL.com"? *I
hate "TinyURL" for the exact reasons you've stated.

For those who don't know, there is a simple way to post even extremely
long URLs in a usenet post or in an email to keep them from being
broken by line-breaks

just put a at the begininning and a at the end. No spaces, either.

example:

http://www.exampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexampleexam pleexampleex...

NICE!