Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Does anybody have a recommendation for a paint sprayer?

On Sep 16, 12:47*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Damn, can't anyone do a straight link any more?

"WE DOAN NEED NO STEENGKIN' PREVIEWS!" he gently urged.
/rant

Damn, Larry. If I gave you a gold brick, you would complain it was
too heavy.

I leave the preview feature on because it was pointed out to me on two
other venues I participate in that it was dicey to some to click on a
link that sends them to the great unknown.

Less computer savvy folks run their computers without the proper
prophylactics that they didn't know they were entering sites that
installed malware of all kinds. The folks posting the links didn't
know they were linking to infected sites.

If you have ever had to reformat your drive(s) because you had a
particularly nasty bid of invasive software on your machine, you tend
to be verrrry careful.

With tinyurl and their ilk being blamed for a lot of that because you
didn't know where you were going because the compressed url didn't
give a clue, they decided to add the preview as a feature.

Truthfully, you are the only one that has complained.

I am no longer sending you a gold brick.

Really, it was ready to go.... ;^)

Robert