Posted to uk.d-i-y
John MacLeod John MacLeod is offline

Default Lidl Compressor

On Sep 15, 3:17*pm, John Rumm wrote:
On 14/09/2010 21:34, John MacLeod wrote:

On Sep 14, 7:59 pm, *wrote:

Interesting slant on Gaza , that

looking at Wikipedia, it starts off by saying

"The economy of the Gaza Strip is severely limited by high population
density"

Perhaps you should have started off by using a somewhat more reliable
information source than Wikipedia. *I've mentioned I run a caravan
site and Googling on

Gaza "Caravan Site"

returns it as top hit.

If its any consolation John, I too thought your comment about "being
deemed to live in Gaza" was a flippant one along the lines of "anyone
would think I live in outer mongolia" etc.

Well, I do have a son who speaks, reads and writes fluent Mandarin and
lived for a couple of years on the borders of Inner Mongolia :-)

I id not realise there was
actually a place in Scotland called Gaza...

Oh dear! Allegedly so-called either because it's a sandy place or
alternatively because of a reluctance of the denizens to attend
church. However the postcode people attach a great importance to
the existence of Gaza (Scottish style). No matter how many times I
remove it from my postal address, every time a company runs their
addresses through a postcoding program it gets put back in -- to the
great confusion of delivery drivers and others.