Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Hanig[_3_] Jay Hanig[_3_] is offline

Default Make a dive light out of those free HF LEDs

On 9/15/2010 7:59 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
Thought this looked cool even though I doubt I'll ever be diving
deeper than I need to in the hot tub.

http://www.blip.tv/file/4106420/

A drill- some mineral oil& a few minutes time. Tested to 60 feet or
so. [he showed his depth watch- I forget what it said]

I thought it was a slick idea as well, pardon the pun. Did you notice
the instantaneous brightness of each light followed by a somewhat less
intense level of lighting with each light he tried? I've never noticed
that with an LED light before.

Jay