Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default Shower Screen over bath

On Sep 15, 11:28*pm, "Mick." wrote:
Hi all,
* * * *I have just had a over bath shower fitted by my landlord, and wanted
to fit a fixed shower screen at one end of the bath.
A opening one seems to be a waste as there is no need, and I hoped a fixed
one would be cheaper.

The cheapest at B&Q seems to be an opening one at "48.98
Model: 0000003691977

CBA to look it up but, if you mean the concertina type opening ones
they are horrible dirt, mould and scale traps.

The one piece glass screens that hinge at the wall are less so but are
much easier to clean the shower side than a completely fixed one.

MBQ