Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
thanatoid thanatoid is offline

Default Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp

"William Sommerwerck" wrote in
:

I'm sure most people in this group have noticed how
remote controls are generally held together with screws
/and/ near- unreleasable tabs. I've never understood why
both are needed.

No, it's not, and you're misunderstanding the packaging
here.

My point was about the /philosophy/ of the packaging. Why
belts+suspenders, when only one is needed?

Because an average remote gets dropped at least a few times a
week (my statistics), and is occasionally thrown at various
inanimate objects and assorted life forms.

--
"Anytime I hear the word "culture", I reach for my iPad."
- 21st Century Humanoid