Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp

Not everyone knows everything about anything. It's interesting
that, even though you haven't seen the unit, you know "fer sure"
how it fits together.

Yes I'm sure because it makes sense. Unless you can think
of something else that makes sense.

I like to say I would rather be wrong because I express a carefully
considered point of view, than right because I agree with everyone else. So
on that basis, I'm on your side.

I suspect that, as I said in the preceding post, something is badly stuck
and won't come loose. By "stuck", I do /not/ mean "held in place with
clips". I mean "jammed in some way".