Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Iggy, Unbuntu and network card?

On 2010-09-15, Jon Anderson wrote:
On 9/14/2010 9:01 PM, DoN. Nichols wrote:

Well ... he *did* express some uncertainty as to whether he had
a cable which was long enough. ("I think I have one long enough.")

I appreciate the suggestion, but I'll spend 20 minutes clearing the
bench downstairs before buying a one-shot tool when there's
alternatives. I can get Cat5 cable couplers for a couple bucks.

O.K. For me, it is not a one-shot tool. I make custom cables
all the time -- matched to the length needed -- from very short to very
long -- along with occasional crossover cables.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564