Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_5_] Meat Plow[_5_] is offline

Default Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:27:25 -0700, William Sommerwerck wrote:

I'm sure most people in this group have noticed how remote controls
are generally held together with screws /and/ near- unreleasable
tabs. I've never understood why both are needed.

No, it's not, and you're misunderstanding the packaging here.

My point was about the /philosophy/ of the packaging. Why
belts+suspenders, when only one is needed?

I'd have to LMAO if the idiot still hasn't figured out how to get it
apart.

I'm sure it's snapped/latched together especially if the latch points
are not visible. It's a well-adopted method to anyone who has even
minor experience.

Not everyone knows everything about anything. It's interesting that,
even though you haven't seen the unit, you know "fer sure" how it fits
together.

Yes I'm sure because it makes sense. Unless you can think of something
else that makes sense.