Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Can't find ceramic tile toilet paper holder?

millinghill wrote:
Dear Readers,

Redoing my bathroom tile and can't seem to find a ceramic (tile)
toilet paper holder at Home Depot. I asked the employee at HD and he
said ceramic holders are being phased out and "no longer produced."
Any truth to this claim?? Anyone else have difficulty finding??

Oops! A week ago I could have sent you one for free!

Ripped out that ugliness and replaced it with a home-build wooden one,
stained to match the vanity and shower rod.

Since you were so tardy in expressing your needs, the aforementioned ceramic
toilet tissue dispenser went to a landfill where it will remain, unchanged,
until the heat-death of the sun.