Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bosch 1587 discounted at Lowes

Upscale wrote:
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
time in the Festool Owners Group. Mucho information there on many
woodworking topics and tools (not just Festool) with nary an
argument or political discussion in sight.

"nary" is not a word in the Canadian language...

Well, I used it, you understood its meaning completely so it
fulfilled its function as far as I'm concerned.
However, "Mike Marlow" is not in the dictionary and I don't have a
clue what it means, so your usage of it failed miserably.

Damn - I thought is was. Right there in the definition of witty and clever.
We must be using different dictionaries...

--

-Mike-