Posted to uk.d-i-y
John MacLeod John MacLeod is offline

Default Lidl Compressor

On Sep 14, 7:59*pm, geoff wrote:

Interesting slant on Gaza , that

looking at Wikipedia, it starts off by saying

"The economy of the Gaza Strip is severely limited by high population
density"

Perhaps you should have started off by using a somewhat more reliable
information source than Wikipedia. I've mentioned I run a caravan
site and Googling on

Gaza "Caravan Site"

returns it as top hit.

a bit different to a few crofters and their cow Morag

Crofters? Cows? Get real! Have a look on Streetview and tell me
how many crofts -- or cows -- you can find in Gaza of the Scottish
variety.

I reckon they should be compelled to change false definitions of UK
Mainland.

You want to be set adrift ?

No, I want them to be truthful and accurate. I don't see why they
should be required to be accurate in the representation of their goods
but not the representation of their services.

John