Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus5013 Ignoramus5013 is offline

Default Moscow-Yakutsk highway :-)

On 2010-09-13, Michael Koblic wrote:

"Ignoramus1469" wrote in message
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4U5ZmkaXcM

I grew up with that song! Till I was twelve I thought it was about a man
called "Franta Vaya"...
I have been on roads like these not a 1000 miles from here :-)
There were people who would throw us out in the middle of an afternoon visit
when it started to rain on account of high likelihood of not making it out
of their valley.
The stuff sticks +++. I routinely spent over $12 pressure washing the truck.

I have never seen roads like this on this continent... The worst was
gravel roads with puddles, or beat up concrete roads.

Anyway, never invade Russia in the spring or after September.