Eric Lund

Default Next plane purchase--next 2 plane purchases?

"Eric Anderson" wrote in message
om...
Just thought I would ask the rec what they suggest for the next plane
purchase I should consider. I am interested in one or more of the
Veritas planes, but thought I would ask without trying to taint the
discussion with my leanings.

I have a
Millers Falls 714 jack plane
Old Stanley Block plane
Stanley #6 fore plane
Stanley Defiance smoother
Craftsman 107.37034 smoother
Veritas medium shoulder
Veritas scraper plane
Veritas cabinet scraper

All of them are tuned up and work pretty well. I really like the
Millers Falls Buck Rogers jack plane and the Craftsman is not too bad
either. The shoulder plane is a real gem. Could not do without it.
I have not gotten adept with the scraper plane yet, but the cabinet
scraper has been a REAL nice addition.

Are you just collecting planes, or do you have a project in mind? If so,
what plane do you need for that project. That will answer your question.

Cheers,
Eric