Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default unwarping a door?

The front entrance to our house has a small vestibule off the porch. The
entrance has double outer doors, which doors have large glass inserts.
So, just stiles, top & bottom rails, and glass. Because they're on the
porch, the doors are not directly exposed to weather, but they are
'outside'.

The problem is, one of these doors appears to be warped: the center top
is pulled in relative to the stop moulding, and likewise relative to its
mating door, which it should close and latch with. AFAICT, it is the
door itself, not the frame, which is warped.

I'd appreciate any thoughts/experience with correcting a warped door.

Thanks