Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default Kittens on the keys?

In message , Andy
Burns writes
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

Bob said:

http://www.dansdata.com/images/clicky/ballboard1024.jpg

I've not seen a clean one of those for years.

I don't think I've ever seen one with a built in mouse, I've got a
couple of original ones stashed away, one AT and one PS/2, but when I
changed to a DVI/USB KVM they weren't happy with those PS/2 to USB
dongles ... I gather there are some dongles that can supply enough
current to drive a Model M.

Pretty sure that they'll never work unless you get an active converter,
most of the converters will only work if the keyboard/KVM was designed
to be connected to a PS/2 and USB port as the two are very different in
operation.
--
Clint Sharp