Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clint Sharp Clint Sharp is offline

Default Kittens on the keys?

In message
,
Martin Pentreath writes
On 12 Sep, 11:46, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Hmm. Searching for an explanation of sitting down at the compuiter and
finding two screenshots of where I left the computer last night, sitting
on the desktop..one called
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000.png

leads me to believe that the blasted kittens, have been on te case again.

Well at least they haven't peed in the laser printer. This time.

Our cat likes sitting on the nice warm laptop keyboard. It once
managed to press some combination of keys which makes the display go
upside down and back-to-front. Why in god's name Microsoft ever put
such a combination of keys into Windows I have no idea, but it was
real bugger to sort out - had to try googling for the issue with a
mouse in mirror image, very confusing.

Not MS, the company that wrote the drivers for your video card.
--
Clint Sharp