Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hey Don, CZ75 Compact .40 SW

Gunner Asch on Sun, 12 Sep 2010 02:44:05 -0700
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:59:22 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 11 Sep 2010 12:34:39 -0700
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:48:10 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Sat, 11 Sep 2010 00:37:23 -0700

This is worth a drive up to Petosky, MI

If you run into a lady..probably mid 50s now..who's maiden name was
Patty Wilde...tell her an old friend says hi!

You knew Wild Patty? Hooaaahhhh! (Just kidding...)

From what I understand after I recontacted her in the mid 80s during my
PI days...she was hiding out from nearly 15 yrs of excess..

First "real" love.

Shrug

Gunner

Roger that. Fifteen years seems to be a magic number. Been there,
done that.

After 15 yrs of burning ones brain and genitals out for fun and
pleasure...it seems the glow fades for a while and when it comes
back..its smarter and more temperant.

I recall an article about the Blonde Assistants of so many
prominent men. The writers theory was that the "blonde party girl"
would reach a point (if she survived) where the partying got old. And
would "go into retreat" and emerge the Executive Assistant. Sharp
looking, sharp dresser, smart as a whip, and focused.
Remained me of a story, where the aliens are a matriarchy of
sorts. Males are okay for combat, but leadership is restricted to
mothers. Females after The Change. Prior to The Change, they are
breeders, and not too smart. Very good at child whelping and raising,
but 'all blond all the time' on anything else. Come the change, and
everything they've been 'taught' cuts in.

Maxome Home made it to you I see... G

I have it, and the others, on the HD. Wild. Claws that Snatch, up
next

Im on Chapter 12. Thought rereading the series made sense.

Chapter 19 - the Space marines (et al) just turned into Anime
characters.

And I am not getting anything on my list done. Like I said,
books on computers, for me, bad idea.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!