Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Non-Stick Surface On Steam Irons

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:00:39 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Piggy-backing on this topic: I have also gone to all-glass storage
containers,
away from plastic, which also exudes bad stuff, esp. when used to re-
heat food.

Yep. Pig-ignorant. You must not be able to sleep at night with all of
those
evil business people after you.

Interesting. Are you saying that plastic products (sold for use with food &
drink)....

- Do not exude certain chemicals which might not be healthy

"exude", "certain", "chemicals", might. Yep, we've found another delusional
paranoid idiot.

- Used to exude these chemicals, but not any more

- Never did exude certain chemicals which might not be healthy