MrAnderson

Default Outfeed table for saw?

Since space is no consideration this tip will probably not be of any
benefit. I thought it would be handy to have a outfeed table with
drawers that I could roll between my table saw and shaper. I found a
homak tool chest that was 34 inches high. Placed a melamine top on
the chest and it matches the height of the table saw and shaper. The
chest is a great addition in storing shaper/router bits, saw blades,
push sticks, tape measures etc. Cost is about $600. Not cheap, but
these are professional grade cabinets and should last a lifetime. URL
is

http://www.homakmfg.com/homak/42108r...08r-42041r.htm