Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bosch 1587 discounted at Lowes

On Sep 11, 7:51*am, Swingman wrote:

Every time I need to change a blade on my 1587 I have to find the manual
first.

But that is an excellent price, it is a helluva machine, and you _can_
eventually learn how to change the blade ... I think?

I about fell out of my chair laughing when I read that. It honestly
took me a few years of using ONLY that jigsaw to get where I remember
"the combination". And it has the instructions printed on the
machine!

But for the longest time, if I didn't have my readers with me, I was
up against it. I twisted, turned, counted, fussed and cussed getting
those damn blades in the thing.

Excellent tool, though.

Robert