Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Bosch 1587 discounted at Lowes

On 9/11/2010 7:35 AM, Leon wrote:
"Puckdropper"puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
My local Lowes had the Bosch 1587 jigsaw marked down to $65 tonight.
Other
Lowes may be doing the same thing, so if you're thinking about purchasing
jigsaw don't wait.

Puckdropper

That is a good price the cheapest I have seen it is around $99. But that is
the "combination lock" model. A great saw but the blade change feature is
much more desirable on the later models. Yeah you don't change blades
often... till you use one that changing a blade takes a second or two. Good
find!

Every time I need to change a blade on my 1587 I have to find the manual
first.

But that is an excellent price, it is a helluva machine, and you _can_
eventually learn how to change the blade ... I think?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010