Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hey Don, CZ75 Compact .40 SW

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 00:37:23 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 01:15:23 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

From what I understand after I recontacted her in the mid 80s during my
PI days...she was hiding out from nearly 15 yrs of excess..

Roger that. Fifteen years seems to be a magic number. Been there,
done that.

After 15 yrs of burning ones brain and genitals out for fun and
pleasure...it seems the glow fades for a while and when it comes
back..its smarter and more temperant.

Ayup, 15 years it is. BTDT, got the t-shirt.

--
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy
simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.